12 November, 2014

Time To Say Goodbye

I'm sad to say that after much deliberation it would be best for me to step down from the Bugaboo Design Team. It was a hard decision to make but with all the computer issues I've been having and not getting assignments in on time and not being able to uphold my duties as a Team Member, this will be the best for everyone. I have been on this Team since the beginning and will miss all my friends a lot.
So for the New Release this week over at Bugaboo Challenge Blog, I made this adorable image into a fun little Christmas Card.
I used papers from DCWV Winter In The Woods Stack and I did some Frantage on the background of the dog/deer.
 A few shiny snowflakes and this Puppy is ready to go.
 I started The Animal Coloring Class (Over at Kit And Clowder) and this is one of the techniques that I have been practicing. The next photo shows it a bit better. It uses the Imprint method on the dog fur. I am so excited about this class. Alyce is a great instructor and if you want to take your coloring to the next level, any one of the fun classes she offers will do it.

 I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a great week.

1 comment:

Marie Bingaman said...

OMG! I'm gonna have to hunt this image down....looks a lot like our Basset, Murphy!
:)