04 November, 2014

New Release Tuesday At Bugaboo.

Well I spent the weekend pulling out all the Christmas Pads of paper and the boxes of embellishments to get ready for lots and lots of Christmas Projects. Which brings us to the subject of this post. An adorable image from Bugaboo. Head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have to share and then pop over to the Bugaboo Store to grab up some images for your own Christmas projects.
For my card today I used Traditional reds, and golds with papers from a Pink Paislee Pad.
I used double sided tape and glitter around the edges of the pattern paper. Then I added some stickers and snowflake buttons with a rhinestone on top to dress it all up.
 I colored the image with Copics and used Liquid Applique and Stickles for the hat band and coat trim.
 And the inside is ready to go.

 I hope you all have a great weekend.
I will enter this card into the following Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers: Use a die cut or punch
Sparkle and Sprinkle:Anything Goes using loose glitter
The Paper Nest Dolls: Anything Goes
Squigglefly:Use Patterned Paper

3 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Such a sweet image with great layering. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

Holly Young said...

Adorable card! Love the mix of papers you used. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge.

Viv said...

Just delightful! A sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Viv
CCM DT
http://vivsvisuals.blogspot.co.uk/