19 July, 2014

Thanks To Everyone.

Thanks for joining Bugaboo for our 4th annual Christmas In July Celebration, We had a great turn out this year and I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time. I have picked the winner of the image that I used for the Blog Hop card I made last Saturday and that is Alvina from Alvina's Creations.Go see her blog and see all the great creations she has made to share this week. Very talented lady there.

I wanted to share one other card that I made this week and then didn't get the time to do a post for it. I had a Deadline for a project for the Senior Class I teach on Wednesdays. I thought the card I made using a Humorous Sentiment was really fun and I just love all the Stella Images but this one is super and so fitting for the Christmas Season around my house. Stella Christmas Prozac
 Liquid Applique and glitter pen was used on her hair and hat trim.
 And inside.

And I want to remind everyone that there is a 50% off all images in the Bugaboo Store that goes on until the end of this month. So head over and stock up.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: