29 July, 2014

New Release Day At Bugaboo

It is time for another New Release over at Bugaboo and this one is perfect for the time of year. How many of you have had a chance to get out and do some camping or hiking this summer. I so miss our camping trips. It seems it has just gotten to be too much of a hassle or that something else always comes up. It's the pits getting old.
So back to the New Release for today. I colored the image with Copics and used some papers from Bo Bunny that I have had around forever. Just love them.
 Oh darn you can't see the glitter pen effect on the lantern. This image reminds me of my brother in law, Mike.
 And I could not get a color correct to save my life on this photo. I went back and tried 3 different times. It should be just as bright as the others. It does look good in person.
You should run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Designers have to share today and then head over to the Bugaboo Store and do some shopping. The 50% Off sale goes on through Thursday so take advantage if you can. I hope you all have a great day and a fun week.

No comments: