31 January, 2014

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Yey It is Friday and Super Bowl weekend and for the fans of Walking Dead a marathon on Sunday (season 1 & 2) and then one week until the Season resumes. I am just giddy. And on top of all that Jodie has this adorable image for you. It makes me sad that Valentines Day falls on the 14th because it is such a short amount of time to make cards with all the great images out there. Check out the Bugaboo Store for some fun Valentines and grab your Freebie while you are there. And don't forget to head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what the girls have to share today.
For my card today I scrap lifted this layout idea from Charmaine over at Oodabug Alley. I just love her work. For my card I used papers from a new Recollections Paper Pad (Michaels) and colored the image with my Copics.
I used Stickles to add some glitz and don't you just love the Heart.
And then there is the inside ready for a greeting for your special Valentine.
I hope you all have a Great Weekend.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Great card love how you have done the inside as well - must start doing that to mine - thanks for sharing