10 January, 2014

Bugaboo's Friday Freebie

It is Friday again I can't believe how fast this week has flown by and that I managed to put off taking down the Christmas decorations for another week. I always have a hard time because it all looks so pretty. I did get the front room/studio cleared out and put up some valentine decorations. I still have to cut a bunch of hearts to hang from the garland. I'll get photos when I finish.
So for today's Freebie Jodie has this adorable image for you and if you head over to the Bugaboo Store you can grab one for yourself. Don't forget to stop by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and take a peek at what the Design Team has to share with you today.

I used an assortment of  valentine papers but I think they are mostly older Bo Bunny. I just bought a new pad of valentine papers yesterday and that will be fun to play with.  The image is colored with Copics and the nose and heart is covered in Glossy Effects.
 
And a close up, there isn't so much shine on the nose on this photo.
 
And inside the card. I have a couple of friends in mind for this card.  I may have to make another one so I can send it to both of them.
I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm going to.

Don't forget, Birthday celebration is only a week away. Come join in the fun.

No comments: