20 January, 2014

A Fun Color Challenge At Bugaboo

Happy Birthday To Bugaboo! So the week long Celebration over at Bugaboo Challenge Blog continues and today is a COLOR challenge. And how about those colors? Very fun.

You need to head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have to share today and to read up on all the Rules for this weeks Birthday Challenges. There is also a list of all the Prizes that are up for grabs.
For my card today I used the image Birthday Penguin-Cupcake and colored it with Copics. The papers are from a Colorbok pad and some fun glitter paper and metallic paper. It makes it all very shiny.
Look at all that shine. The cupcake is really more of a hot pink color but I can't for the life of me get that fixed in my photoshop. I have to work on that.
And inside. Ready for your greeting.
I hope you all have a great day and for those of you that have the day off for Martin Luther King Day have an extra happy day.

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Another great creation!

Alvina said...

Wow, I love your card, thanks for sharing!!! YOu did a great job.