05 December, 2013

Pick A Treat Challenge at Bugaboo

Today's Holiday Chaos Challenge Is to:
PICK A TREAT - 
Gingerbread Cookies
Sugar Cookies with sprinkles
Homemade Holiday Chocolates
Spiked Egg Nog
Candy Canes
Fruit Cake
Create a project based on the recipe for the treat you picked
* Gingerbread Cookies - Use 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling, 4 Layers
Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles - Make your card a shape other than Square or Rectangle, 3 pieces of Bling & Ribbon
Homemade Holiday Chocolates - Use ONLY cardstock, no designer papers, Embossing & 2 Layers
Spiked Egg Nog - Use a Border Punch, Polka Dots, Glitter & an item of your choice
Candy Canes – Use Red, White and Stripes & BLING
Fruit Cake – Make it Funny & use ONLY scraps to create your card
 
I used the recipe for Candy Canes 
For my card today I used Jodie's Winter Bird Trio. I colored the image with Crayola Crayons and used Goof Off to blend.
I used Liquid Applique on the hats and snowflakes, painted the background with watercolors and added a layer of Glitter Mod Podge and some Glossy Accents on the ornaments.  
 
 
And inside the card.
 
I hope you have a great day and I can't wait to see what you all do.

No comments: