31 December, 2013

Happy New Release Day At Bugaboo

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all have a fantastic time tonight. I am going to my sisters to eat yummy snackies, work on craft projects and watch Walking Dead marathon.
In the meantime it is New Release Day over at Bugaboo and what better way to start the new year than with this adorable image.  This turned out so bright and shiney, who wouldn't love to get a birthday card like this? The papers I used are from a Colorboc pad that I got at Wall Mart.
I colored the image with Copics and added a bit of Glossy Accents and Stickles as well as rhinestones and glitter trim to make it all shine.
And then the inside always looks great when you add a few bits of leftover paper.
I hope you all have a great day and I just want to give you all a heads up on what is coming up over at Bugaboo.  It is time for our 4th Birthday. How fantastic is that? So look forward to a Blog Hop, A challenge a day for the whole week which means tons of chances to win some fantastic prizes. So mark your New Calender.
 

No comments: