02 December, 2013

Day Two Of Holiday Chaos At Bugaboo

Ready for a new Challenge and some more ideas?
 You've come to one of the right spots. Next head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and enjoy the Design Teams projects and get all the details.
Todays challenge is to "Whip up some sort of Holiday Gift wrap – could be a gift tag, a gift bag, treat tin or alternative gift wrap.  Just SHOW US your Wrap!"
I made a tag for this adorable little bag I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I used the Sign It-Snowman Image. You can find it here in the Bugaboo Shop. I colored the image with Copics and used some Distress Crackle Paint on the inner edges of the sentiment box.
I used Glossy Accents for the nose and hatband and used Stickles on the face.
 
I can't wait to see all the projects you come up with.

No comments: