03 December, 2013

Day 3 of Holiday Chaos At Bugaboo


I'm so sorry I'm late getting this posted. I kept getting sidetracked yesterday and totally forgot.
Today is the 3rd day of the Holiday Chaos Festivities over at Bugaboo and it is a New Release Day too. Yippee for us. So the Challenge today is:
Tuesday, December 3 - Cozy Up By The Fire 
Pick your FAVORITE way to unwind during the holidays:
Cocoa & Holiday Music
Fuzzy Blanket & a Fire
Egg Nog & a Holiday Movie
Christmas Treats & a Glass of Milk
Take a Nap
And use the recipe below for your creation using today's New Release 
(you can find it HERE on 12/3):
Cocoa & Holiday Music - Use the Color Chocolate & Something Silver
Fuzzy Blanket & a Fire - Use Texture and at LEAST 3 layers
Egg Nog & a Holiday Movie - Use the color cream & a Funny sentiment
Christmas Treats & a Glass of Milk - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors & BLING
Take a Nap - Keep it Simple - Use ONLY Cardstock
 
I chose the Fuzzy Blanket and a Fire (that is a favorite, unfortunately I don't have a fireplace but once in a while my Hubby will build a fire in the fire pit outside and that is great.
So for my card I colored the image with Copics and used some Glossy Accents for some shine and gold gel pen and Stickles for shine.
 
For the texture I used this gold glitter paper and ran it through my Big Shot in an embossing folder. I also used gold shiny paper and some Stickles. There are 5 layers.
 
The inside of the card has lots of layers too.
 
I hope you all have a great day and don't forget there is a big sale going on all month in the Bugaboo Store, so run and stock up.
 
.http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
 
 

No comments: