01 November, 2013

Friday Freebie

Well here we are anther Friday and another 1st. The First of November. Come On! It can't be. Big weekend for me here. My Family is all coming together for a Memorial for my Mom on Sat. and it should be wonderful. The weather promises to be beautiful and all the preparations are falling into place. What a great way to celebrate her life ad this big ole family.

Today is also A Friday Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and we have a cutie for you today. How about a chubby little mouse. The papers are My Minds Eye and I colored the image with my Copics. The die is from Stampin'Up!

How about a little close up. Love the bling (Zva Creative) and the shiny little nose (Glossy Effects)  
And the inside.
 
Head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out the great projects from the Design Team. I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope all my posts go up when they should. I will check from my Daughters house while I'm there.


 


 

No comments: