24 September, 2013

New Release At Bugaboo

Good morning all. It has been awhile since I made a post last. It has been a hectic and stressful week or two. My mom has been failing for awhile now and this last Tuesday night she finally went to be with the Lord in Heaven. With her family by her side she slipped peacefully away and I can only assume my Dad was waiting with a bouquet of flowers and a big hug.
So now it is time to get on with things. And today is Release Day at Bugaboo. For my card today I colored the image with Copics and used papers by DCWV. Love those bright colors. You can write in whatever sentiment you want on the little tag on the bottom left corner.
A close up for you.
And inside the card.
So head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the designers have to share with you today and then run over to the Bugaboo Shop to grab an image or two or three.
I hope you all have a good day and a fantastic week.

No comments: