10 September, 2013

It has been a long week at my house but when I realize that I only 1 post this last week it seems like the time went by fast. Strange. It is still chaos at my house with all the issues with my Mom. She gets worse day by day and it is sad because I can't do anything to stop it. hank goodness for my sisters.
So on to the new release this week for Bugaboo. Jodie has some fun new images in the Bugaboo Store and this is one of them. I just love these little kids.
And a close up for you. Love the buttons.
 
I hope you all have a great week and I will try and get some things I have been working on here and there for the past month. I am starting to work on Halloween decorations and treat bag ideas. Have several new houses to add this year.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: