03 August, 2013

Good Saturday Morning

I'm so glad that it is the weekend and I plan on getting a few things done in the studio and finish up some projects that I want to share with you.
Recently I came across these adorable images on the By Lori Designs store. These are from the Bug And Roo  line.
I just loved this little girl and thougt it would be perfect to try using my Copics to color African American skin tones.
The flower and butterfly are SVG files from Alaa's Studios. I crocheted the little flower.
For this one I used Distress Stains to create the color on the tag and then some bits and bobs from a box I keep on my desk.  
 I added a little Glossy Glaze on the bow and pocket.
And some Glossy Effects to the patch and trim on the dog sweater. 
These were so much fun to do. I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

These are incredible!! WOW, I love them!