15 August, 2013

A New To Me Designer.

Yesterday, one of my friends posted a link on face book to this Designer/illustrator. Her name is Wendy Burns and her Blog is called Textiles: Print/Applique/Embroidery. I love her work and she has now added an Etsy shop and is selling Digital Images that are just wonderful for cards, scrap booking, altered art pieces. I can't wait to do more pieces using her images. I think I have all that she has for sale right now. Tonight I will be working on a couple of the long legged young women she has in her collection. The animals are just a blast and the  little elements are perfect to intermix with all of the images. Wait till you see the Pirate Ship. Can't wait to get to that one too. So please visit her blog soon and take a look and grab some images. I'm sure you'll have a blast coloring.
For my card today I used the Image Love My Puppy. The papers are from a pad by American Crafts that I picked up at Jo Ann's yesterday. Great for this card that would be perfect for a little sweetie I know.  So I colored this with my Copics and used some Glossy Accents here and there for some shine.
The butterflies were cut with a Memory Box Die and I even decorated the envelope flap.
Look at that adorable blue puppy.
And on the inside.
 I hope you visit Wendy's Shop soon and grab a few images for yourself. I'm off to share this on her Face Book page.
The sketch I used is this weeks challenge at The Deconstructed Sketch. I'm entering that also.
Have a fun evening everyone. and I will see you soon. 
 
 

No comments: