05 July, 2013

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

I'm late getting this up today because I really did loose track of time this week. It isn't even like I had a ton of running around to do or classes to teach, but trying to organize things so that everything will run more smoothly now that my Mom has moved back in with us is a lot of work.
So for today's Friday Freebie at Bugaboo I colored the image with Crayola Crayons and used Goo Gone as a blending medium. The papers are Recollections. (Michaels)
A close up for you
And inside the card.
And don't forget that we kick off our week of Christmas In July fun next Saturday with a Blog Hop. So much fun and many prizes to be had. Join Us.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

This is so pretty Melissa, gorgeous design!
Hugs Linda