08 June, 2013

New Challenge At Dilly Beans

It is time for a New Challenge over at Dilly Beans and this week we are all about Summer. This is a great time to send out some thinking of you cards, some Let's get together at the beach or pool or for  Bar-B-Que. The girls over at Dilly Beans Designers and Challenge Blog have some great examples for you today so do go and check them out.
For my card today I used Megan's image #357 Amalia and  #359 Crinkles the Hedgehog.
I used a sentiment from a stamp set that just happened to be sitting on my desk (Darcie's) and some words from a sticker sheet that I got from the dollar bin somewhere. The image is colored with Copics.
A close-up. I printed out two Amalia images and then cut out the head and body and popped them up.

And inside the card.
 
The layout sketch is from Sweet Sketch Wednesday and I will be entering that Challenge this week.
 
I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
 

9 comments:

Jeannie said...

This is so cute and I love the inside finished off too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heide said...

Your coloring is so perfect, love the little hedgehog. Great looking card. Thanks for joining us this week at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Joanna M. said...

What a cute little hedgie! Thanks for getting sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Sally Dube said...

Such a CUTE card!! Love the two images together and your bright colors are the best!!
So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

What a cute image. I love all the bright fun papers. Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww, how precious! What gorgeous papers you used. Adorable, both inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Kathie said...

Such a cute card I love this image and your wonderful bright colours and great added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Unknown said...

Love how you have used this sketch this week.

Thank you for playing along at SSW.

Holly x

Sharon Basel said...

Super cute card - I love all the details on it. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT