08 June, 2013

New Challenge at Bugaboo

It is Saturday so it is time for a new challenge over at Bugaboo. This week we would like to see what you come up with for the theme "Goin To The Chapel" the designers over at Bugaboo have some really fun ideas to share with you this week so be sure and check them out.
For my card I used Jodie's Stella/Gus Marriage series, Marriage- Curable. Just love all the Stella and Gus images that you can find in the Bugaboo Store.
I colored the image with Copics, Used some paper that I made for the background under the image and for the hexagon piece. That is an embossing folder from Stampin Up'. And I went crazy with the button jar. So much fun.

I used Liquid Applique and Stickles on their hair and Glossy Effects on the glasses for dimension.
And inside the card. Love the sentiment.
 
I hope you all have a great week.



No comments: