17 May, 2013

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo.

I'm Late, which seems to be the story of my life this week. It is Friday though and it is a good thing. It also is Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo and that is a very Big thing. So head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and take a look at the projects the Design Team has come up with today and then head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab your Free Image.
or my card this week, I colored the image with Copics and used papers from a Colorbok pad and some elements from a pack of K & Co. embellishments.
 The background piece that the image is printed on is a Digital overlay. I love playing around with Digital elements. The glasses have Glossy Effects on the lenses.
 And inside. The flower is a Sticker from the paper pack and I kept getting a flare. Bummer.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and check back tomorrow for the newest Challenge over at Bugaboo.

No comments: