18 May, 2013

Anything Goes At Dilly Beans.

So this week at Dilly Beans the Challenge is Anything Goes with one little catch. You need to use a Dilly Beans Image. For Fans that shouldn't be too hard. It is always fun to work with Dilly Beans Images.
So head on over to the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share today.
For my card today I used the Image #335 Girl and Butterfly  as well as the flower heads from #546 Doodle Flower 3 and #548 Doodle Flower 4. I colored the image and flowers with Copics and then added some Glossy Effects to the eyes and parts of the flowers.
 The Die Cut is a Spellbinders from the new collection and I used some beautiful glitter paper to cut it from. I had to run that little sucker through a gazillion times to get it to cut all the way through.
 And inside the card.
I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments: