15 February, 2013

Friday Challenge At Dilly Beans

How about using up those bits and pieces of red paper that you have scattered all around from all the Valentine Cards you have been making lately? Throw in a little Black and you have the makings for a card for this weeks Challenge over at Dilly Beans. You got it. We want to see red and Black on your projects. Head over to the Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog and see all the fun projects that the Design Team has been working on.
For my project today I used two of Megan's great images. # 379 Ophelia's Heart and # 377 Martin's Heart. How cute are these? The images are colored with Copics and the background is painted with Frost White all purpose ink. Nice shimmery background.
 It is really hard to get the shimmer to show up. Sorry.
So now let's see what you come up with this week. There were so many great entries last week and I still need to finish up my commenting. It has been a crazy busy week with my Mom this week so I have to apologize.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: