03 February, 2013

Fancy Folds at Pile It On

I am late getting this posted today. I have the hardest time with this. I knew I should have done this yesterday when I was making my list of challenges that I would use. At any rate I love the Fancy Fold that I used for the Challenge over at Pile It On this week and I hope you do too. We have Digital Delights for our sponsor this week. Yippee!
Digital Delights by Louby Loo
 
For my card today I used an image by Saturated Canary called Canary Love. The image is colored with Copics and the papers I used are from a stack I picked up at Michael's last fall and The Garden Tea Party Stack by DCWV.
 Ready to go in an envelope.
 A close up for you.

And a really close up. I used Liquid Pearls for the dots around the oval and a little bit of Glossy Glaze on her eyes and shoes.
I will be entering this into the following challenges:
Always Something Creative: LOVE
Card Makin Mamas: Love
Cute Card Thursday: A Different Corner
Digi Haven: Love/Valentines
Fat Pages and Cards: Love
Frosted Designs: The word love and a heart
Fussy And Fancy Challenge Blog: Circles
Go Fish Challenge: I Love You
Just Add Ink; Shaped card
Ladybug Crafts: Love/Valentines
MilkCoffee Challenge Blog: Valentines
One Crazy Stamper: Love
Rubys Rainbow : Valentines
Saturated Canary: Color Challenge
Simply Create Too: Valentines Day (or Hearts)
The Stamping Shack: Love Is In the Air
 
Thanks for coming by today and I hope you join us at Pile It On this week.

18 comments:

K Clark said...

wow... beautiful card - so much detail

BrendaB said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the little details and the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Kerri said...

your card is great..love it!! Thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!!

Deb said...

so beautiful, love this image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Basslady said...

a lovely and fabulous!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandy Trefger said...

This is beautiful Melissa! The details are just amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Stamping Shack!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Sarah said...

This is too darned cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at FD this week :)

craftyteacher (Vikki) said...

Love the colouring on the SC image- esp. the hair. Thanks for taking part at Card Makin Mamas. Vikki

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Melissa: We're so glad you entered Challenge #30 - "Valentine's Day/Hearts" at Simply Create Too!! Hope you enter our next challenge too--your Valentine card is so cute.

Hugs,
Diane
Simply Create Too DT Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Melissa, I like the sweet image and the shape,Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Valentines' challenge xx

Unknown said...

Aww your card is so so so cute!!! The image is just the sweetest.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs this week, look forward to seeing more of your work

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a darling creation this is!! Love the image and your fabby scallop circle design! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Heather said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I really like all of the details on this card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper for our LOVE challenge this month.

Berry said...

Totally lovely! Thanks for entering at saturated canary hugs Rebekah xx

Sassy said...

Love all the detail! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

Maria Therese said...

Pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at Saturated Canary ♥