02 February, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge At Bugaboo

Well it is the First of the month and that means that it is time for an Anything Goes Challenge over at Bugaboo Challenge Blog. It is always so much fun to see all the entries that we get for this challenge. You guys do a great job.
For my card today I used one of Jodie's newer images Girlz-Wiggle The Bait. I just love all the Girlz images. This reminds me of my youngest Daughters friend Veronica. She is a fisher woman from the word go. I was too when I could still hop from rock to rock down a beautiful Mountain Stream or river. Veronica fishes in the ocean too which is something I have never done.
The image is colored with Copics and the papers are from a new paper stack by GCD Studios. I added some fun buttons and glitter.
 I can just see Veronica fishing in high heels. LOL!
 And inside.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: