04 January, 2013

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Today is the first FridayFreebie of the New Year over at Bugaboo and I love this. So don't forget to run over to The Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you today and then head over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up one for yourself.
Now before I show you the card I have made using today's Free Image I just have to remind you that next weekend is the Start of our week long  BIRTHDAY BASH! I am so happy to say I have been on this team from the start and it is a great honor. We are a fantastic family of creative peeps over there and I just love being on this team.  So grab a blinky and help us spread the word about the celebration. Tons of prizes up for grabs.

 
So for todays card I took some fantastic papers by Bo Bunny and colored Jodie's January image with Copics and added some Golden Gel Medium here and there and Voile. A Beautiful Card.
 
 
So I hope you all have a great day and I hope I can figure out how to fix whatever I di that is making it impossible to upload photos from my files. See you tomorrow for the newest Challenge at Bugaboo.

No comments: