21 December, 2012

An Ornament Challenge At Dilly Beans

With Christmas just a few days away this is a great Challenge for you. Make an ornament. Pretty easy hu? So if you head over to the Dilly Beans Designer and Challenge Blog you will find some great examples by the Design Team.
I used Megan"s Image # 276 Disturbed Snowman. I colored him with Copics first and then I put a piece of double side tape over the image and covered the whole thing with extra fine glitter. I colored over the red and orange with Copics again and traced the black so it would stand out better.
The rosette that I made is from an SVG File from A Little Hut. She has some great cutting files. I only recently discovered her shop so you will be seeing more thing from her shop coming soon.
 You can see the detail more on the white background I think.
I hope you all have a great weekend and be careful out there if your planning on shopping this weekend. It's a little crazy.

No comments: