03 November, 2012

Anything Goes at Bugaboo

It is the First weekend of November and that means an Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo. Woo Whoo. But I can't believe it is the first of November. Way too soon. Well you should head over to the Bugaboo Blog and see what the Design Team has to share with you today and then get busy on a project for the Challenge.
For my card today I used Jodie's Little Penguin Winter-Decorate Tree. I colored the image with Copics and added a little Glossy Effects and Glitter Pen here and there to create some shine. The papers are Basic Grey and the puffy stickers are WallMart.
 A close-up. Nice little snowflakes and Rhinestones.
 Inside the card.
I hope you all have a great weekend and that you decide to join us at Bugaboo this week.

1 comment:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So cute! Looks great with the pinks and blues :>)