30 November, 2012

A Freebie At Bugaboo

Time is flying by. I can't believe tomorrow is the 1st of December. I plan on sharing my 25 days of Christmas album here this year. I got so sidetracked last year it never happened. I also have a very fun advent calendar to share and best of all BUGABOO is starting off the month with our 12 Days of Gift Giving. So be sure to check in to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see who the featured Designer is for the day and then follow the link to their blog for all the details. Lots of great ideas.
So today Jodie has a very cute Rocking Horse for the Freebie so head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab one.
For my card I colored the image with Copics and used papers from a new Recollections 5"X6" pad.
 I layered up some snow flakes and added some rhinestones for some shine.
Have a great weekend and stop by tomorrow.

No comments: