06 October, 2012

Anything Goes Challenge At Bugaboo

It is the first weekend of the month so that means it is time for another Anything Goes Challenge over at Bugaboo today. The Design Team has some wonderful samples up to share over t The Bugaboo Challenge Blog and I hope you go look.
So for my project today I'm showing you a few of the Invitations I made for the Halloween Party I'm having. Would you come to a party that someone would make a handmade invite .I used a couple of Jodie's Halloween Windows images and a cutie pie Bobble Head. I had 16 more invites but they are in the mail already.
Well I hope you have a great time making up a new challenge project/ Good luck to everyone.
I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Missed this posting...well, actually it appears I missed a LOT of your fun postings. Love all three cards and thank you for the instructions on how you made your card background.