16 September, 2012

A Robot Challenge At Dilly Beans

Once again it is time for a new challenge over at Dilly Beans Designer And Challenge Blog.  This week we want to see what you can do with Robots. Megan has some fantastic Robot Images in the Dilly Beans Store if you need some. The Design Team also made some great projects this week for you so head over to the Challenge Blog and check it out.
And speaking of Design Team, We have 3 new Designers on our team; Alison, Patty and Sue. So stop by their Blogs and see all the wonderful creations they make.
For my card today I used Image #442 Love Bot Framed. I used bright Copics colors and a little Glossy Accents on the image. The papers are from a paper pad from Wall Mart and the Piercing flourish is one I made and I will be adding some Piercing Templates to my Etsy shop in the next day or two.

I can't wait to see all the great projects from you all this week. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: