28 September, 2012

A New Challenge Is Up Over At Dilly Beans.

There is a new Challenge at Dilly Beans today. And because Fall is in the Air that's what we want to see. Head over to the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog and see all the wonderful samples by the Design Team.
For my card today I used one of Megan's newer images, #455 Teeghan's Spider Framed.
I colored the image with Copics and added a little Glossy Effects here and there. The papers are Colorbok and the Paper Butterflies are cut using wonderful Dies by Cherry Lynn as is the yellow Doily
The metal butterfly is from a necklace that I picked up at my favorite Marketplace.
And the inside of the card.

I hope you all have fun with the Challenge this week and I can't wait to see what you all come up with, Have a great weekend.

No comments: