08 September, 2012

A New Challenge Is Up At Bugaboo

We have a fun challenge for you over at Bugaboo today. How about making a card or project based on your favorite movie. Or one that is a lot of fun to do like I did. I have to tell you I was a little stumped until one of the Design team suggested Ghostbusters. Jodie has some of the cutest ghosts around (you can find them Here and Here) and then I had just picked up this great card template by The Cutting Cafe and the two made up this fantastic Card for today. I colored the images with Copics and used Broken China Distress Ink for the edges of the card.
 You can see the layers better here.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is absolutely fabulous and so clever.

Cheryl First said...

So, so cute, Melissa!! I love how it turned out! That card template was a perfect touch!

((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps