07 August, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo

Good Tuesday Morning everyone. It is New Release Day over at Bugaboo today and Jodie has some great images for you all to choose from today.  The Design Team has done a great job with all the samples to share with you today too so if you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you will be in for a treat.
I colored the image with Copics and the papers are from My Minds Eye as well as the beautiful brads and pieces on the right side of the card. I made the flower and the Sentiment is from one of the Digital Scrapbook Companies and I can't find it right now to save my life. I'm sorry.

 A close up for you
I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

I am liking this owl, He is ready for something. Thanks for the visit and sweet luv. Hugs