10 August, 2012

Friday Freebie Over At Bugaboo

Today is Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo and the image is perfect for this last week of the Olympics. I have been enjoying watching them this year more than usual and I know a lot of people that do too.
So this weeks Friday Freebie is from the new line AKV-World Kids. The Design Team has done a wonderful job with the cards using this image so you will want to head over to the Challenge Blog and check them out and then run to the Bugaboo Store to grab a Freebie for yourself.
For my card today I used papers from Basic Grey and the image is colored with Copics and then I just couldn't resist making the Kids suit all shiny like Elvis used to wear. Have images of Elvis in his sequin jumpsuits with all the bling. Those were wild.
 So much fun.
I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your Olympic viewing.

No comments: