05 August, 2012

A New Challenge At Dilly Beans

Our Challenge at Dilly Beans this week is a bit late this week but well worth the wait. This week the Challenge is to do something with sewing. Either real or faux stitching, or both. Let us see your needle work. The Design Team has some great samples for you over at the Dilly Beans Designers and Challenge Blog so don't forget to head over there to check them out.
For my card this week I used Megan's  # 406 Worried Skellie.

The papers I used here are from a Colorbock Pad from Wall Mart. Can you believe it? The butterflies are from a cut file from LaLa Studios. I colored the image with Copics and I hand stitched the border and the mouth. Totally Cute Hu?
 And here is a close up for you.
  I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see what you have to share with us.

No comments: