31 July, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo

Well it is Tuesday again and time for another New Release Day over at Bugaboo. It is always fun to see what Jodie has added to the store each Tuesday and Friday. This week the Design Team got to work with this adorable image. Head on over to the Challenge Blog and see what they have to share.  I decided to go with a girl theme because I have a new great niece arriving soon and this will make a great card for the shower.  I had fun with this. I know it is very busy but I kept thinking and finding new things to put on the card.
 The papers are Basic Grey and some digital papers from one of the companies that I go to. I can't remember right now. I colored the image with Copics and then added glossy Glaze to the rattle.
I used a sketch from Sketch N Stash for the layout.
I will also enter this in:
Fashionista Challenge: Birthday or Baby

I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melissa this is fabulous what a super image and your card is full of wonderful bits and pieces well done its fabulous Hugs Elaine