24 July, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo

First off I want to say a Big Thank You to everyone that stopped by my Blog last week and left such wonderful comments. Christmas In July at Bugaboo was a Big Success again this year and if you head over to the Bugaboo Blog you will find a list of winners from the week. Olga from Elephant Fairies was the winner of the images that I used for my card last week.  Don't forget that there is a sale going on for the remainder of the month.



For my card today I decided to use some papers and embellishments that I have made. Some of the prints are from a pad I got at Hobby Lobby last year when they opened up a store here. Love these.
the silver background at the top is a piece of aluminum foil crumpled, then flattened  and run through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.  
 I used a gel pen to highlight the word shiney and added Stickles to the girl.
. This is so cute. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: