17 July, 2012

New Release Day At Bugaboo

Today is New Release Day over at Bugaboo and we have a special Release today. How about a bunch of Tropical Santas. And you could win this. Just head over to the Challenge Blog Here for details.

So for the Challenge today for Christmas In July we would like you to create a bright and bold tropical feel project. You should use the image Jodie has provided and you can find that on the Challenge Blog.
tropsantaburied
While you are there check out the wonderful projects the Design Team has created to share with you today.
For my card today I colored the image that I chose with my Copics.I used my snow pen and Stickles for the beard and hat.The papers are Graphic 45 and the inner tube is covered in Glossy Glaze.
 Such a cute image.

I hope you all have a great day and come back tomorrow for more Christmas In July Fun with Bugaboo.

1 comment:

blizzardstripes said...

Love your card and I want to try that pen now. Thanks for the idea