04 July, 2012

Happy 4th Of July

Well today is the 4th Of July here in the US and if last night was an indication of what is to come in my neighborhood tonight will be crazy and I really have to think about giving my Aussie a tranquilizer. He does not like the noise. Cocoa, the Chahuie, doesn't seem to mind at all.
So over on the SMASH*aholics facebook page there is a Month long Challenge going on and I decided to give it a go.     So the list of Challenges for the first 10 days is:

All About YOU
Washi Tape
Favourite Thing
Someone Special
Buttons
Food
Favourite thing EVER.
Handmade Embellishment
Journalling
Wings

So here are my first 3 pages:
About me wasn't too hard; Coffee, Copics and lots of paper and bling.
I had this page from a Smash pad that I thought would be perfect for this page but when you try to narrow down the categories it is really difficult. So I have to think about some of these some more.

I thought I had a lot of Washi tape until I saw some of the entries from the other gals. I need more. 
I love the Big #2 grunge board, I covered it with Distress Stain.
 Love all things that Sparkle and Shine.
This is so hard to photograph. The heart is pewter with a few rhinestones and the dark paper behind the favorite is pewter colored metalic paper. I tried to shoot this a million different ways.  

So I just wanted to share this and I'm excited to do the next page. Now would be a good time. I'll be back with more in a few days.

Have a great Day Everyone.




1 comment:

Diana Fernandez said...

I love your smash pages!! It's inspiring me to get moving on this challenge! happy 4th