27 July, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Well it is Friday again. Where did this week go? Anyway, it is time for a Freebie over at Bugaboo and Jodie has some cuties in the Bugaboo Store today. The design team also have some great projects to share with you on the Bugaboo Blog so don't forget to hurry on over there to check them out. One more thing before I get to my card....The Christmas In July SALE is still happening in the Bugaboo STORE so run and grab up all those fun images on your wish list.

So for my card today I colored the image with Copics and used papers by Bo Bunny. So bright and fun.I used Liquid Pearls for accents on the image edge and corner flower. I love my new die by Memory Box. 
 And here is a close-up of the image for you.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am sure going to try.

No comments: