16 July, 2012

ABC and Christmas In July At Bugaboo

It is Anything But A Card Monday over at Bugaboo and  we are celebrating Christmas In July all week long with Challenges and Prizes and great Design Team Projects. So today the Challenge for you is to create a card or project Using An Image You Wouldn't Normally Use For Christmas. You can do a card or ABC, I started out making a card and then I decided on what I think is a much better idea. I will be using this on a gift for my oldest Grandson this Christmas. 
This Tag measures 8.75" X 4.25". I used A Kids View-Cowboy-Sheriff. I used a bunch of papers from my stash from last Christmas as well as some very fun elements by K & Company/
 Love the red glitter paper I used under the tree and I drew the little bag of toys to go with the imag4e which is colored with Copics.
 This is the back side of the tag.
Thank you to all of you who have been leaving such nice comments on my Blog the past couple of days. I hope you all have a fun week and I can't wait to see what you all have to share with us for the challenges.

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Melissa love the colours and your gorgeous design, those papers are to die for, love them.
Hugs Linda