28 July, 2012

A New Challenge At Dilly Beans

Today over at Dilly Beans Challenge Blog we want to see you use some Ribbon. How easy is that? Right? There are some great samples by the Design Team over at the Dilly Beans Blog so don't forget to check them out.And if you need a Dilly Bean Image or two you can find the Store Here,
For my card today I chose to use one of Megan's newer images, #427, Happy Birthday Framed. The papers are My Minds Eye and I managed to use 4 different ribbons today. The Bow, two different ribbons that run under the image and then the outter edge flower border ribbon.

Here is a close uo of the image for you. Love the Lolly Pop covered in Glossy Accents as well as her eyes.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week. And thanks to all the players from last week.
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fabulous, love the shiny parts!!!