28 July, 2012

A Color Challenge At Bugaboo

Today there is a Color Challenge over at Bugaboo and I always seem to have such a hard time with those. But today was so much fun. I think I was inspired because I was working on a card that I knew was going to my Grandson for his First Birthday which is in a week . Wait till you see this I'm sure you will agree that this is perfect for a little guy. But first here is the photo for the color inspiration.


I used papers by My Minds Eye and cut a beautiful flourish from some blue metallic paper.I used Jodie's Image Monster Birthday-Present for this and there are more in the Bugaboo Store that are so darn cute. I colored the two pieces of Chipboard using Distress inks and the smooch and lift technique. It is always so much fun to dig through my buttons to find the perfect ones for a project. I have a ton.
 A close up for you.

I used the sketch from this weeks Deconstructed Sketch
Deconstructed Sketch No. 62
 I also will enter the Emerald Fairies Challenge which is to use Flourish/Swirls.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: