16 June, 2012

A Sketch Challenge At Bugaboo This Week

This week we have a great Sketch for you to follow over at Bugaboo Challenge Blog.

You can turn it , flip it, turn it upside down, just so we can still see that it is this sketch, we will be happy. The design team has some great projects for you to see over at the Challenge Blog if you want to head on over.
For my project I made a shower or wedding card using the Word Art Image  Love Blocks-Two Hearts.  I sprayed the image first with Goosebumps, let that dry and then sponged on some new Rasberry Ripple Ink from Stampin Up'. I colored the love birds with my Copics.  The border piece is embossed with one of the new edge folders by Stampin-up' and the Base card stock is on of the new In Colors by Stampin-Up'.  The papers I used are from a pack that I picked up at Wall Mart.
 Here's a detail shot for you.
I hope you all enjoy and Have A Great Weekend.

No comments: