30 June, 2012

A new Challenge At Bugaboo

COMING SOON.... Only 14 more sleeps.


Well it is Saturday again. It seems like the last one was just yesterday. Anyway the older you get the faster time flies.  So today there is a New Challenge up at Bugaboo and the theme is
Holiday/Seasonal (4th of July/Summer). How easy is that?
The Design Team has some adorable cards to share over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog so don't forget to check them out.
For my card today I used some of Jodies Stick Figures ( A Kids View Line). So many and oh so cute.
The papers I used are from an older paper stack from DCWV. I colored the image with Copics and oddly enough I did not add Stickles ore Glossy Effects. I must have been in a hury for some reason.

 I used a lot of Dimensionals on this popping up all the little fussy cut pieces.
 I couldn't resist adding this to the inside. Pretty cute hu?


Well I hope you have a great day and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

No comments: