22 June, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

I can't believe it is Friday again. But it is and that means a Freebie over at Bugaboo. This is a cutie today. I love the toppers that Jodie makes because you can use them for so many things. Ane if you head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can check out all the great projects by the Design Team today. After that head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab up your Freebie for today.
For my card today, I added the sentiment to the image in Photoshop before I printed it.  I colored the adorable image with my Copics and added some Stickels to the inside of his (or her) ears. And then I dug through a bunch of older Paper Pads that I have had around for a very long time and then dug through my stash of Buttons. One of My Favorite Things To Do.
 A close up for you.
I just wanted to post this really quick this morning. As you know July is just around the corner and that means ...........CHRISTMAS IN JULY AT BUGABOO!............YEA!

As always the Bugaboo Design Team has been busy, busy, busy making some great projects to share with you. There will be Challenges every day that week and chances to win Bugaboo images. Woopiee! So do join us for all the fun starting July 14th with a Big Bugaboo Blog Hop!

I hope you all have a great weekend .

2 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really cute! I love how the elephant's trunk is :)

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really cute! I love how the elephant's trunk is :)