12 May, 2012

Saturday Challenge At Bugaboo

Last week we had an awesome amount of fantastic entries for the anything goes challenge over at Bugaboo and I hope we can keep the ball going this week with the great THINGS WITH WINGS Challenge. If you need images of Things With Wings Jodie has some great ones in the Bugaboo Store. I used three in my card today. You don't have to use a Bugaboo Image to participate but we love it when you do. Also you should head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see the projects by the Design Team.
For my card today I used the Wee Ones Bugs images, Ladybug, Bee, and Butterfly. These little guys are too cute and they have a few more friends over in the store . The papers are Basic Grey and I colored the image with Copics.
I added a bit of Stickles to make them shine.

So I hope you all have a great weekend and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the Challenge this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is BEE-UTIFUL what a fun card I love it Hugs Elaine