11 May, 2012

A New Challenge over At Dilly Beans

Happy Friday everyone. It is time for a New Challenge over at Dilly Beans Designer and Friday Challenge Blog. This week we want to see some BLING!. That should be pretty easy. If it shines, rhinestones, pearls, glitter, jewels, beads....You get the picture. Some of Megan's images are just crying out to be Blingie. (spell check will get me for that)  Head over to the Store to feast your eyes on all of her wonderful creations.  You do not need to use a Dilly Beans Image to enter but we love to see them.

For my card today I used the #369-birthday (sentiments) and #191 Cupcake Girlie. I colored the image with my Copics and used Glossy Accents to add a little shine here and there. The papers are Basic Grey and the little hat is one of the embellishments that so with the papers.
 She is just so darn cute.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I can't wait to see what you all do.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Melissa this is gorgeous! LOVe the bright colors and fabulous bling! Looks like a party waiting to happen and I wanna come! xxD