18 May, 2012

Friday Freebie Over At Bugaboo

I had so much fun working on this image for the Friday Freebie At Bugaboo this week. The Design Team also has some interesting projects to share with you over at the Challenge Blog so I  hope you go check it out.
For my card I went into my Digi Paper file and pulled out two papers that I thought would go well with the image, For the top piece I got the image adjusted to the size I wanted and then adjusted the paper to the size it needed to be and then drug the image to the center of that. I just sized the background piece of paper and printed the two out.
I used my Copics to add a little color to the fins and splashes and then added Glossy effects to the entire Dolphin. Used Stckles on the splashes and then put the card all together.
 Love the rain drop I picked up in the dollar bin at one of the craft stores.  The border is a Stampin Up punch.
 I hope you all enjoy your Freebie and I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: