25 May, 2012

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

I can't believe it is Friday again. Time just goes too fast. Well it is time for another Freebie over at Bugaboo and this is a cutie today. If you head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you can see the great projects the Design Team Created for you today. Then hop on over to the Bugaboo Store to grab the Freebie for yourself.
For my card today I colored the adorable Bunny with Copics. the papers are from Bo Bunny. The butterflies are dies by Cherry Lynn, and the squares are Nellie's Choice. The green centers of the two flowers are the little stones that are used in the bottoms of flower vases. They are great for this.
 I used Liquid Pearls to decorate the rabbits shirt. He is workin in the Summer Garden.
I hope you come back tomorrow to see what I have done for the Bugaboo Challenge for the week.
Have a great (Holiday,in the US) Weekend.

No comments: